Lorvenn Beauty Color Dye Cream 70ml
Lorvenn Beauty Color Dye Cream 70ml. Lorvenn Beauty Color Dye Cream 70ml. Beauty Color permanent dyes have an advanced new technology formula and top quality ingredients. Each Beauty Color dye gives durability, stability, uniformity and fidelity to your hair color. With Beauty Color dyes, dyed hair gains strength, elasticity and volume. The new renewed composition with keratin, organic olive oil and vitamin C protects and strengthens the hair, leaving it easy to comb, soft and silky. It is better tolerated by the scalp as it does not cause irritation and hardly smells of ammonia. Create your own color now with one of the 153 shades of Beauty Color dyes.
The BEAUTY & BEYOND store has been active since 2007 in the trade of cosmetics and branded brands in leather goods, accessories, shoes, bags. The experienced staff with knowledge and respect for the customer's needs since 2007 established the company in the market with the aim of immediate and convenient customer service. This is how we expanded into the electronic market with its operation www.beautybeyond.gr. Our aim is for you to be informed about famous brands and to make your purchases in a pleasant and friendly environment quickly and safely. Our priority and main concern is your most complete information and the greatest benefit and profit from your purchases. To store at us you can find cosmetics, clothes, backpacks & bags for women and men, shoes for women and men, wallets, gifts and accessories for every occasion. The biggest and best-known brands that star in the world of fashion await you: Tommy Hilfiger / Guess / Calvin Klein / Beverly Hills Polo Club / Pepe Jeans/ Verde / Catherine Bijoux / Christian Dior / Lancôme / Paco Rabanne / Armani / Jean Paul Gaultier and many more others.
Quantity: 70 ml
Do not wash hair before dyeing. Always use protective gloves. Use a (NOT metal) bowl or plastic shaker. Do not use metal tools.
A. The shades NATURAL, BEIGE – NTORE, COPPER – AKAZO – RED, BROWN – CHOCOLATE, INTENSE RED are mixed in a ratio of 1+1. I.E. 50 ml Beauty color + 50 ml Oxycreme emulsion
B. SUPER BLONDS: Super blond shades are mixed in a ratio of 1+2. E.g. 50ml Beauty color super blond + 100ml Oxycreme emulsion. On open bases or when maximum opening is not desired, it is recommended to use oxidizing cream 30V (9%). Also, on very thin or damaged hair, use oxidizing cream 30V (9%).
C. WHITE HAIR DYE: Beauty color covers 100% white hair. When white is more than 40% it is necessary to add a natural shade (2-10) as follows: i) from 40-60%, white hair: mix the color you want with a natural shade in the ratio: 2 parts Beauty color shade of choice + 1 part of natural shade. E.g. Beauty color 50ml Nr. 6.60 +25ml Nr. 6 (natural shade).
2. APPLICATION: Use the paint mixture immediately after mixing.
Protect the eyes. Protect your clothing. Use only the recommended ratios. During the dwell time, the mixture in the shaker or bowl changes color. Do not worry. There is no consequence to the result of the dye.
2.1. ALL-OVER APPLICATION: In the same or darker tone: Apply the dye mixture evenly from the root to the tip, dividing the hair into tufts. Waiting time: 30-40 minutes.
2.2 ALL-OVER APPLICATION: On a lighter tone or lightening: Step 1: Start about 2 tones from the root and apply the dye to the lengths and ends of the hair. Waiting time for all shades: 20 minutes. For Super Blonds & Supreme Reds: 30 minutes. Step 2: Immediately after apply the dye to the roots. Additional waiting time: For all shades: 30-40 minutes. For Super Blonds & Supreme Reds: 50 minutes. To make the color brighter, we use higher levels of Oxycreme on the lengths and ends than we use on the roots.
2.3. DYE TO THE ROOTS: Apply the dye mixture to the root. Start from those points where there are more whites. For best coverage, apply enough product to the root. Waiting time: 30-40 minutes. The crown because it has delicate hair (thin sprouts) must be passed at the end. If it is a blonde dye, start where it needs the most lightening. In the case of re-opening, you have to use a larger amount than for the rest of the paints. Waiting time for Super Blonds: 50 minutes.
2.4. Uniform color from the roots to the tips of the hair:
a) If the color on the lengths and ends shows slight fading, spray the hair with a little water and apply the remaining mixture to the lengths and ends 5 minutes before the end of the waiting time.
b) If the hair color on the lengths and ends shows moderate fading, apply the rest of the mixture after 20 minutes of residence time and leave for 10-20 minutes.
c) If the hair color in the lengths and ends shows moderate fading, apply to the roots and then immediately to the lengths and ends. Waiting time see root dye
d) If the ends of the hair are very damaged and have a tendency to "repel" the color, apply the desired shade to the roots and then add to the mixture 5ml of warm water and 2.5gr of a warm shade (.3,.4,. 5,.6) in the same pitch or one tone darker. Apply the mixture to the lengths and ends. Have a good massage. Waiting time: 30-40 minutes.
2.5. APPLICATION FOR BASES-MIXTONES These are the shades that help us to enhance the shade of the paint, neutralize or correct unwanted shades or correct any mistakes. The mixing ratio depends on the pitch of the base hue. The lighter the base shade, the less amount of base mixtones we use. Starting from the dark shades (in the tone of 2) we use about 9gr of MIXTONES in 50gr of paint. As the shades become blonde, the amount is reduced by 1/2 to 1g per shade, depending on the result we want to achieve.
3. RINSING & Care After Painting: After the waiting time is over, put on disposable gloves, lather with a little warm water very well and carefully. Rinse hair with plenty of water until it runs clear. Then, to neutralize and stabilize the color, wash with the special COLORFIX shampoo and then use the COLORFIX CONDITIONER neutralizing care emulsion with green tea extract and silk proteins.
1. Phenylenediamines (Resorcinol)
IMPORTANT! HAIR DYES CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ALLERGIC REACTIONS. READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
This product is not intended for use by persons under the age of 16. Black henna temporary tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
DO NOT DYE YOUR HAIR IF:
• You have a rash on your face or a sensitive, irritated or injured scalp.
• Have you experienced any allergic reaction after coloring your hair in the past.
• Have you had any reaction to black henna temporary tattoo in the past.
In these cases, consult a dermatologist before dyeing your hair with any dye.
• WEAR SUITABLE DISPOSABLE GLOVES when preparing, applying and rinsing the product.
DO A SENSITIVITY TEST ALWAYS 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH APPLICATION OF THIS PRODUCT EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY USED THIS PRODUCT OR ANOTHER PAINT PRODUCT.
• Using a cotton swab, apply a sufficient amount of unmixed product behind the ear on an area of one square centimeter.
• Wait 48 hours without washing, covering or removing the product. If during this time redness, itching or swelling occurs in or around the area where you applied the product, rinse immediately with water and DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT.
The absence of a reaction in this test does not guarantee that there will be no allergic reaction in future use of a dye product.
Nevertheless, the test is an important precaution.
Please consult a doctor if you have any doubt.
• Avoid contact of the product with the eyes.
• Rinse the eyes immediately with plenty of water if the product comes into contact with them.
• The product contains ingredients that can cause serious eye irritation or even permanent damage.
• If oxygen or the dye-oxygen mixture comes into contact with the eyes, flush with plenty of warm water and seek medical advice.
• If you must wear contact lenses while painting and oxygen or the dye-oxygen mixture comes into contact with the eyes, remove the lenses first and then flush the eyes with plenty of warm water and seek medical advice.
• Do not use the product to dye eyelashes and eyebrows.
• After application, rinse your hair thoroughly.
• Use protective gloves.
• If the product comes into contact with the skin or clothes, wash immediately with water.
• Do not use the product to dye a beard or mustache or for any other use than hair dye.
• Do not perm or long-lasting hair straighteners immediately, before or after dyeing.
• Do not use if your hair is dyed with henna or metallic dyes.
• Do not swallow the product and avoid inhaling it.
• Do not mix the paint mixture with other products.
• Prepare and apply the product preferably in a well-ventilated area.
• Do not use metal objects to mix the paint.
• Remove all metal objects from the hair before dyeing and keep them away throughout the application.
• Do not leave the mixture in a closed bottle (it may swell or break).
• Use the mixture immediately and do not store unused mixture.
• Keep oxygen away from sources of heat and sunlight.
• Do not exceed recommended waiting times.
• For the application, follow the instructions for use closely.
• Keep the product away from children
IF DURING PAINTING YOU FEEL:
• stinging, burning, redness or rash on the scalp, rinse immediately with lukewarm water and discontinue use, as this may be a sign of a more serious reaction.
BEFORE NEXT PAINT, ask for the instructions of a doctor
• if gradually increasing itching, redness, burning, dizziness or weakness, shortness of breath, swelling of the eyes or face occur, immediately rinse the hair with water and SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE.
IF, AFTER USE OR IN THE FOLLOWING DAYS, SYMPTOMS APPEAR, such as itching, redness, swelling of the eyes or face, blisters on the skin, SEEK MEDICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY.